Thursday, December 14, 2006

USC vs Baylor


Sorry Baylor fans! After a close and competitive game between the Carolina Gamecocks and the Baylor Bears, USC pulled off a win in Waco. With ten minutes left in the game and USC facing a 7 point deficit, the Gamecocks players took charge of the final moments of the game. Senior Tre' Kelly scored seven points and hit two 3-pointers in the final two minutes of the game delivering a 64-59 defeat to the Bears. Though I was the only one cheering in our section of the stadium, the Baylor fans extended me the courtesy to cheer for my team. Thanks for the hospitality.

2 comments:

JDL said...

Hmm, it seems to me that baylor has a reputation for losing??? Way to go Game Cocks!!!

Jonathan Moorhead said...

I think you should use that score pic as your screensaver - just for Lippert.